Resiliency is innate to everyone …
Most people find life challenging at times. To make the transition through those times as smooth as possible, licensed psychologist Dr. Michele Gerard blends techniques based on over 30 years of training and experience to bring out the skills to survive and thrive.
Dr. Gerard has a number of areas of expertise including evaluation, treatment and case management for:
- Stress, anxiety & depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and ADHD
- Learning challenges (including alternative learners, Non Verbal Learning Disability, high functioning Autism Spectrum, etc.) and assessment for reasonable accommodations
- Child, adolescent and adult underachievement/procrastination issues/performance anxiety
- High conflict divorce, step parenting assistance
- Life adversity including psychological trauma or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Neurological conditions including post concussion issues
Dr. Gerard’s practice strives to bring in all the resources needed to make it through challenges at school, work, play and relationships. In a warm, supportive environment in which patients feel heard and truly cared about, priorities for improving quality of life are supported so that new strategies may be put into action.
Goals are clear and outcomes are measured in increases of level of functioning in key areas with significant client input. The focus is on solving problems and working things through using resources already in place and by tapping into ones not yet discovered!
Call for an appointment: 303 939-9650
Or email Dr. Gerard at BrainDr2@aol.com
To learn more about Dr. Gerard techniques and services, please click here.
To obtain information about Dr. Gerard's training and experience, please click here.
Turning what's upside down into rebound!